Frequent Guests Program
How it Works
- Pick up your card at any Catania Hospitality Group property.
- No purchase necessary. Whether you register your card online or have us register it for you, your card will be loaded with 100 Bonus Points instantly. It's our way of getting you started!
- You will receive one Frequent Guest point for every $1 you
spend on dining, spa services and gift shop purchases.
Points for dollars spent on lodging will accrue 1 point for every
- You will receive a special reward each year for your birthday which can be used toward dining and/or spa services.
- Every time you reach 300 points, $15 in bonus dollars will be
loaded onto your card for future use. Bonus dollars are not redeemable for cash. Bonus Dollars valid for 1 year.
- Registered cards may be replaced if lost or stolen for a small
fee. ($5). The value on the lost card at time of replacement will
be posted to the new card. Click
here to report
your card lost or stolen.
- You may check your balance on-line anytime and every time you
use your card in our restaurants.
- We will notify you of exciting monthly bonus offers by email.
Promotions will also be posted at each property.
Catania Hospitality Group is a family owned and operated business which includes six Hearth ’n Kettle Restaurants, the Cape Codder Resort & Spa, The Dan’l Webster Inn & Spa, the John Carver Inn & Spa, and the Beach Plum Spas & Med-Spas. The organization was started in 1973 by V. J. Catania with one Hearth ’n Kettle Restaurant in Falmouth and has been thriving ever since.
The Dan’l Webster Inn & Spa, the centerpiece of historic Sandwich Village offering 54 individually appointed guest rooms and suites as well as award-winning garden-side, fire-side and tavern dining and a new, full-service Spa.
149 Main Street; Sandwich, MA 02563
(800) 444-3566; (508) 888-3622
John Carver Inn & Spa, is a full-service hotel with the cozy warmth and hospitality of a New England inn. The inn offers 74 spacious guest rooms and six luxury suites, a brand new full service spa, and the exciting Pilgrim Cove Indoor Theme Pool complete with period decor…fun for all on-site as well as off.
25 Summer Street; Plymouth, MA 02360
(888) 906-6181; (508) 746-7100
The Cape Codder Resort & Spa, centrally located in Hyannis, features 258 pristine guest rooms and fireplace suites, the exciting Indoor Wave Pool complete with 2-foot waves, the Grand Cru Wine Bar, Hearth ‘n Kettle Restaurant, full-service Spa, beautiful courtyard with bonfire area.
Route 132 & Bearse’s Way; Hyannis, MA 02601
Hearth ‘n Kettle Restaurant, located in Hyannis at the Cape Codder Resort & Spa, Yarmouth, Orleans, Plymouth at the John Carver Inn, Weymouth and South Attleboro. Real Food, Made From Scratch! Our trained chefs prepare each meal by hand, from our own recipes, our own stocks and the freshest ingredients available. Quality just isn’t something we’re ever willing to compromise. That’s our “Cape Cod Fresh” promise!
Corporate Office – Route 28; Hyannis, MA 02601
↑ Back to Top